[How to get rid of mutton]_ 有 膻 味 _How to remove
Everyone knows that mutton is some obvious odor. If it is not handled properly, it will affect the taste and taste of mutton, so it must be carried out in the cooking process.
There are many ways to deodorize mutton, such as rice vinegar, ginger, curry, beer, etc., depending on what the ingredients are.
How to remove mutton flavour: 1. Poke the white radish into a few holes in the radish method, cook in cold water with the mutton, remove the mutton after cooking, and cook it separately to remove the odor.
2. Rice vinegar descaling method, cut the mutton into water, add a bit of rice vinegar, remove the mutton after it is boiled, and then continue cooking, you can also remove the mutton smell.
3. When mung bean decoction is used to cook mutton, if a small amount of mung bean is added, the mutton smell of mutton can also be removed or reduced.
4. When roasting lamb with curry, add an appropriate amount of curry powder. Generally, it is advisable to put half a pack of curry powder with 1,000 grams of lamb. After cooking, it will be curry lamb without smell.
5. After cooking the raw wine, dip raw mutton in cold water several times, cut into slices, wire or small pieces, and then use 50 grams of cooking wine for every 500 grams of mutton, 25 grams of baking soda, 10 grams of salt, and 10 grams of sugar., MSG 5 grams, 250 grams of water and mix well. After the lamb has fully absorbed the seasoning, take 3 egg whites and 50 grams of starch.
After some time, cooking wine and baking soda can fully remove the odor of lamb.
6. When the lamb is cooked by medicinal ingredients, the ground cloves, amomum, cardamom and perilla are covered with gauze. The lamb is not only removed, but also has a unique flavor.
7. Soak the mutton by soaking the lamb with cold water for 2-3 days, and change the water twice a day, so that the ammonia in the sarcoplasmic protein of the mutton can be leached, and the mutton smell of the mutton can also be reduced.
8. When the orange peel is used to stew mutton, add a few dried orange peels to the pot, remove and discard them after boiling and dehydration, and then add a few dried orange peels to continue cooking. It can also remove the mutton smell.
9, Walnut decoction method select a few good walnuts, break it, put it in the pot and cook with mutton, or decoction.
10. Hawthorn decoction method Use hawthorn and mutton to cook together to remove the mutton smell.
11. Slice the lamb before eating. After dicing, soak it in cold black tea for 1 hour.
12, first wash the mutton with water to remove blood, add 5 red dates and place the mutton in the pot and cook.
13. Add mung beans during the boiling process, and cook according to the ratio of mutton and mung beans at a ratio of 10: 1, add water to boil, which can remove the moth and make the mutton look good.
Lamb cooking instructions: 1.
Add several hawthorn or some radishes, mung beans when cooking, and add onions, ginger, cumin and other condiments when cooking.
It is legally simmered when eating mutton; summer and autumn are hot and dry, and mutton should not be eaten.
There are many membranes in mutton, which should be removed before shredding, otherwise the meat will be hard and hard to swallow after cooking.
Lamb Introduction: Lamb, warm in nature.
Lamb is divided into goat meat, sheep meat, and wild lamb.
In ancient times, mutton was called meat, meat, meat.
It can not only protect against cold, but also supplement. It can cough for general cold, chronic bronchitis, debilitating stress, kidney deficiency and impotence, abdominal cold pain, physical weakness and cold, weak waist and knees, thin yellow muscles, thin blood and qi.Or post-partum physical deficiencies and other virtual conditions combined with treatment and tonic effects are most comfortable for winter consumption, so they are called winter supplements and are welcomed by people.
Because of the unpleasant smell of mutton, some people have been left out.
In fact, if one kilogram of mutton can be added with 10 grams of licorice and a certain amount of cooking wine and ginger together, it will be able to remove its radon while maintaining its mutton flavor.
Sometimes when we buy back mutton, the taste is relatively large, so how to remove it?